Every vanity top coating requires a minimum of TWO(2)* Working Days to complete.
*Subjected to work area and environment conditions
- Commencement of protection works
- Removal of kitchen appliances such as sink and water taps (if necessary)
- Metallic epoxy self-levelling compound layer application (if necessary)
- Metallic epoxy base primer layer application
- Pre-epoxy checks and touch-up works (if necessary)
- Commencement of metallic epoxy coating and design
- The work area will then be sealed off to prevent dust and unwanted foreign objects from coming into contact with the metallic epoxy coating as it cures and hardens.
- Post-epoxy checks and touch-up works (if necessary)
- Selected metallic epoxy topcoat layer application
- Final epoxy and topcoat layer checks and touch-up works (if necessary)
- Removal of protection works and clean up
- Re-installation and testing of vanity top appliances
- Silicone application and final clean up
- Project Conclusion and handover