Every tabletop coating requires a minimum of TWO(2)* Working Days to complete.
*Subjected to work area and environment conditions/tabletop delivery and return dates.
- Commencement of protection works
- Metallic epoxy self-levelling primer layer application
- Pre-epoxy checks and touch-up works (if necessary)
- Commencement of metallic epoxy coating and design
The work area will then be sealed off to prevent dust and unwanted foreign objects from coming into contact with the metallic epoxy coating as it cures and hardens.
- Post-epoxy checks and touch-up works (if necessary)
- Selected metallic epoxy topcoat layer application
- Final epoxy and topcoat layer checks and touch-up works (if necessary)
- Removal of protection works and clean up
- Project Conclusion and handover