Every Metallic Epoxy Vanity Top installation requires a minimum of TWO(2)* Working Days to complete.
*Subjected to work area and environment conditions
- Commencement of protection works
- Removal of kitchen appliances such as sink and water taps (if necessary)
- Metallic Epoxy Self-Levelling Compound layer application (if necessary)
- Metallic Epoxy Base Primer layer application
- Pre-epoxy checks and touch-up works (if necessary)
- Commencement of Metallic Epoxy Design layer
- The work area will then be sealed off to prevent dust and unwanted foreign objects from coming into contact with our Metallic Epoxy as it cures and hardens.
- Post-epoxy checks and touch-up works (if necessary)
- Selected Metallic Epoxy Topcoat layer application
- Final epoxy and topcoat layer checks and touch-up works (if necessary)
- Removal of protection works and clean up
- Re-installation and testing of vanity top appliances
- Silicone application and final clean up
- Project Conclusion and handover