Every Metallic Epoxy Tabletop installation requires a minimum of TWO(2)* Working Days to complete.
*Subjected to work area and environment conditions/tabletop delivery and return dates.
- Commencement of protection works
- Metallic Epoxy Primer application
- Pre-epoxy checks and touch-up works (if necessary)
- Commencement of Metallic Epoxy Design layer
The work area will then be sealed off to prevent dust and unwanted foreign objects from coming into contact with our Metallic Epoxy as it cures and hardens.
- Post-epoxy checks and touch-up works (if necessary)
- Selected Metallic Epoxy Topcoat layer application
- Final epoxy and topcoat layer checks and touch-up works (if necessary)
- Removal of protection works and clean up
- Project Conclusion and handover