All Metallic Epoxy Floor installations requires a minimum of FIVE(5)* Working Days to complete.
*Subjected to work area and environment conditions
- Commencement of protection works and clean-up
- Metallic Epoxy Sealant application
Do note the work area will have to be cleared and empty before commencement of project. The work area will then be sealed off to prevent dust and unwanted foreign objects from coming into contact with our Metallic Epoxy as it cures and hardens.
- Pre-checks on sealant layer and clean-up
- Metallic Epoxy Self-Levelling Compound layer application
- Sanding of self-levelling compound
- Metallic Epoxy Base Primer layer application
- Commencement of Metallic Epoxy Design layer
- Post-epoxy checks and touch-up works (if necessary)
- Selected Metallic Epoxy Topcoat layer application
- Final epoxy and topcoat layer checks and touch-up works (if necessary)
- Removal of protection works and clean up
- Project Conclusion and handover