All Metallic Epoxy Flooring project requires a minimum of FIVE(5)* Working Days to complete.
*Subjected to work area and environment conditions
- Commencement of protection works and clean-up
- Metallic Epoxy Sealant application
Do note the work area will have to be cleared and empty before commencement of project. The work area will then be sealed off to prevent dust and unwanted foreign objects from coming into contact with the Metallic Epoxy coating as it cures and hardens.
- Pre-checks on sealant layer and clean-up
- Metallic Epoxy Primer layer application
- Pre-epoxy checks and touch-up works (if necessary)
- Commencement of Metallic Epoxy coating and design
- Post-epoxy checks and touch-up works (if necessary)
- Selected Metallic Epoxy Top Coat layer application
- Final Epoxy and Top Coat layer checks and touch-up works (if necessary)
- Removal of protection works and clean up
- Project Conclusion and handover