Every countertop coating requires a minimum of TWO(2)* Working Days to complete.
*Subjected to work area and environment conditions
- Commencement of protection works
- Clearing of kitchen appliances such as cooking stove and water taps
- Metallic Epoxy Primer layer application
- Pre-epoxy checks and touch-up works (if necessary)
- Commencement of Metallic Epoxy coating and design
The work area will then be sealed off to prevent dust and unwanted foreign objects from coming into contact with the Metallic Epoxy coating as it cures and hardens.
- Post-epoxy checks and touch-up works (if necessary)
- Selected Metallic Epoxy Top Coat layer application
- Final Epoxy and Top Coat layer checks and touch-up works (if necessary)
- Removal of protection works and clean up
- Re-installation and testing of kitchen appliances
- Project Conclusion and handover