Every countertop coating requires a minimum of TWO(2)* Working Days to complete.
*Subjected to work area and environment conditions
- Commencement of protection works
- Removal of kitchen appliances such as cooking stove and water taps (if necessary)
- Metallic epoxy self-levelling compound layer application (if necessary)
- Metallic epoxy base primer layer application
- Pre-epoxy checks and touch-up works (if necessary)
- Commencement of metallic epoxy coating and design
The work area will then be sealed off to prevent dust and unwanted foreign objects from coming into contact with the metallic epoxy coating as it cures and hardens.
- Post-epoxy checks and touch-up works (if necessary)
- Selected metallic epoxy topcoat layer application
- Final epoxy and topcoat layer checks and touch-up works (if necessary)
- Removal of protection works and clean up
- Re-installation and testing of kitchen appliances
- Silicone application and final clean up
- Project Conclusion and handover